This event is Full
Full Moon Healing Ceremony
Thursday / September 3rd
How can we enjoy simple, safely distanced ritual together in this time? I'm inviting you to an experiment this Thursday September 3rd, at my house in South Minneapolis. Here is how it works:
- Make prayers and set them in the ritual fire. (You can make your own prayer bundle at home and bring it to burn, or you can assemble a simple one here.)
- You can receive an energetic clearing and cleansing with tobacco smoke.
- You can have some conversation and communion with fellow humans. Wahoo!
- Wear a mask...keep social distance...please use your own bathroom so you don't have to use mine...
- Choose whether you'll arrive at 7 PM or 8 PM. Each group is limited to 10.
- This is not a drum circle but we may sing together a little.
After you reserve below, you'll be directed to a web page with instructions.
"Being in a class or ceremonial space with Jaime is the spiritual experience I always wanted from church but never found. Jaime moves easily between the sacred and the silly, putting everyone at east and creating an amazing camaraderie and intimacy between strangers. The class was motivating, inspiring, and thought-provoking. I would take any class from Jaime because I know that in anything he leads, I will be reminded of how sacred life is and feel connected to my deepest self." - KB
"Thank you for the wonderful class filled with stories, knowledge and healing. For a safe, practical, and enjoyable way to approach and transform thoughts that keep me small." -RT