Brigid Healing and Blessing
Sunday, January 31st, 7 PM Central Time
Livestreaming on YouTube:
Livestreaming on YouTube:
We've all been through a lot, and this ceremony is intended yo help clear some heaviness that we've all been living under, and open new pathways for creativity. As we open the doors to the east on the wheel of the year, this ceremony calls on the wonderful Celtic Goddess, Brigid - the emissary of Springtime and new life, and the premier goddess of healing - to bring healing and vision to us. The event lasts about 40 minutes. Scroll down to see how you can prepare.
If you are able to donate, I greatly appreciate it.
Brigid is the most welcoming and accessible Celtic spirit helper and a powerful companion. This study guide offers a 40 page PDF containing dozens of exercises, prayers, meditations and shamanic journey ideas, and also audios and a video healing, you'll be able to integrate Brigid's immense power and depth into your life, practice or teaching. More information...
How to prepare for the Jan 31st Ceremony:
- You don't have to do any preparation for this event. But I offer a few ideas in case you are interested:
- A few days before the event, you can begin making prayers of thanks to the power of inspiration, the spark of new springtime, the movement of the sun higher in the sky, and to new life.
- You can make offerings of incense, herbs, milk or alcohol to the land you live on, and to the warm fire deep in the Great Mother Earth's Belly as "thanks in advance" for working with you. I prefer making these offerings outside, but of course, you can do whatever is right for you. Simply speak a prayer onto the offering, take a moment and then give it to the earth.
- Brigid is more than a mythic figure - she is a "high frequency vibration" that you can work with and integrate into your spiritual life. You can also make prayers specifically to the Brigid to help you release attachment and infuse inspiration. See my recent article about this for more.
- I suggest that you watch this presentation in a darkened room, maybe with a candle. Turn the brightness on your computer down slightly. In truth, you don't really need to watch me, and I suggest rather that you approach this as listening more than watching. If you have a way to play the presentation through better speakers - or headphones - than your computer has, it might be good.
- There will be an extended meditation/prayers/shamanic journey section in this event, and if you want, you can have something to cover your eyes - for example a scarf, shawl, hoodie, or t-shirt. You can put these on during the meditation. It's just a ritual action that can help open inner vision.
- We will begin the event with some drumming, so feel free to drum along with me. (We will all have to imagine that we are all drumming together.)